When it comes to business bookkeeping and payroll, QuickBooks by Intuit is the king of the hill with over 2.2 million active subscribers. For decades, small businesses have relied upon QuickBooks to accurately track their company's expenses, record income and pay employees.
Today, we're proud to announce that HR Cloud's Onboard now integrates with QuickBooks Online.
By connecting these two platforms, users will be able to easily transfer critical employee information attained in the onboarding process to their QuickBooks accounts — eliminating the need for tedious manual data entry and ensuring accuracy!
Simplify Quickbooks with Onboard
Onboard, our industry leading onboarding software solution, allows businesses to streamline the onboarding process with customizable, company branded portals. Welcome new hires to your company with a stellar first impression that includes:
- Employee self service capabilities so your new hires can complete essential paperwork before their first day and start their new career off on the right foot.
- Personalized messages to make your new team members immediately feel at home. The first day at a new job can be stressful. Give them a warm welcome.
- Practical onboard checklists ensure each and every detail during the onboarding process is handled correctly and nothing falls through the cracks.
- A Paperless e-sign enabled process. Have new employees quickly fill out important paperwork. When the forms are completed, they'll be stored in our secure system and can easily be retrieved at any time.
- Industry leading compliance and security measures. Each new hire needs to fill out important documents like the I-9 form. Onboard syncs with e-verify to make this process incredibly simple. These forms are then locked up tight in our system.
Onboard provides an incredibly convenient process for getting new employees onboarded and ready to work for your company.
The Onboard/QuickBooks integration allows your company to sync the information already gathered during the onboarding process — things like employee name, gender, DoB, position and department, employee ID, contact details, etc. — directly with your QuickBooks subscription.
This will save your HR teams hours of tedious data entry over the course of any given year!
One Click Integration
Integrating Onboard and QuickBooks is a very simple. In fact, it will only take you one click! Here's how the process works:
- First, login to your QuickBooks account. Once inside, navigate to the marketplace.
- After a quick search, you'll see Onboard as an integration option. Click on our app and authorize the data share. This will take you to Onboard.
- If you're not yet an Onboard user, you'll be directed to the trial page where you can try Onboard for free for 30 days. If you already use Onboard, simply login to your account, access your settings and enable the QuickBooks integration.
- For brand new Onboard users, our support team will be standing by to answer any questions you may have. In fact, they'll even walk you through the entire onboarding process!
- Once both your HR Cloud and QuickBooks accounts are up and running and integrated together, you'll enjoy the convenience of our "single sign-on" feature and be able to login to both softwares at the same time.
Onboard's integration with QuickBooks streamlines the payroll process. If you currently use QuickBooks and have been searching for a reliable onboarding software solution, we recommend you try Onboard for free today! We know you'll love the ease and convenience.
HR Cloud is a leading developer of HR software & HRMS solutions for small and medium size businesses that have high turnover. HR Cloud's Onboard is market leading technology for effective new hire onboarding and Workmates enables employee engagement simply and easily. Founded in 2012, our HRIS empowers teams to easily onboard new hires, manage employee data, create a company social network and support employee development.